BUY GLOCK 27 (40 S&W) RUGER 22 MAGNUM SEMI AUTO PISTOL.
Glock 27 (40 S&W) for sale - The Perfect Concealed Carry Pistol
A pocket pistol doesn’t get much better than the Glock 27 (40 S&W). It’s sleek, it’s powerful, and it’s easy to conceal with some small modifications to your wardrobe. This may not be the most ideal gun for long-range accuracy or self-defense, but as far as pocket pistols go, this one is hard to beat.
Glock 27 FOR SALE
1. It’s a Glock, so you know it’s reliable.
2. It’s a 40 caliber, so it has plenty of stopping power.
3. It’s a compact pistol, so it’s easy to conceal.
4. It has a polymer frame, so it’s lightweight.
5. It comes with night sights, so you can shoot in low light conditions. The Glock 27 is a Glock and because of that, I trust that the gun will work when I need it most. I like the fact that the Glock 27 is chambered for the powerful 40 S&W cartridge because if someone tries to break into my home, this gun will get their attention pretty quickly. There are many concealed carry pistols on the market but none are as easily concealed as this one and none have the stopping power that the Glock 27 does. If you’re looking for a compact pistol with night sights and high-capacity magazines, then you should seriously consider buying this firearm today!
4 reasons to get G27
1. If you’re looking for a reliable and concealable gun, the Glock 27 is a great option. It’s small enough to carry without being too noticeable, but still packs a punch with its 40 S&W caliber.
2. The Glock 27 is also a very accurate gun, making it great for self-defense situations. You can be sure that you’ll hit your target if you need to use it.
3. This gun is also very easy to control, even for beginners. That makes it a great option if you’re not used to shooting guns or if you have smaller hands.
4. Finally, the Glock 27 is an affordable gun, which is important if you’re on a budget. Plus, it won’t break the bank when you go to buy ammo!
5. Glock has been around since 1963 and has made some of the most iconic handguns in history. They are well known for their reliability and high quality, so there’s no doubt about why this would make a great addition to any collection!
3 key points about conceal carry
1. If you’re looking for a concealable and reliable pistol, the Glock 27 is a great option. It’s small enough to be easily hidden, but still packs a punch with its 40 S&W caliber.
2. The Glock 27 is also a very popular choice for concealed carry because it has a reputation for being extremely reliable. You can’t go wrong with a Glock when it comes to self-defense.
3. Another reason the Glock 27 is such a great choice for concealed carry is that it’s relatively affordable. You don’t have to spend a fortune to get a quality pistol that will serve you well in an emergency situation. Glock 27s are known for their durability and affordability, so they make a great purchase whether you’re buying your first gun or just want something new to add to your collection. The Glock 27 was originally designed as a compact version of the Glock 17, which has been dubbed the most widely used law enforcement pistol on earth. That means that the Glock 27 will do anything and everything you need it to. Whether you want protection against crime or feel like arming yourself against potential mass shootings, having a Glock on hand could really come in handy. What’s more, Glocks are highly customizable, meaning if you decide that you want more ammunition capacity than standard magazines provide then all you have to do is replace them with larger ones–no modifications necessary! And if any part of your firearm ever breaks down or needs maintenance then all parts of Glocks are interchangeable with each other–you never need to worry about getting stuck without spare parts again!
2 places you can carry your gun on your body
The Glock 27 is the perfect concealed carry pistol. It is small enough to be easily concealed yet large enough to provide good stopping power. Plus, it uses the popular 40 S&W caliber so you can find ammo anywhere. Here are two of the best places to carry your Glock 27:
1. On your belt, in a strongside holster. This is a great option if you are wearing a jacket or other outerwear that can cover up the gun.
2. In an ankle holster. This is a great option if you are wearing pants without a belt or if you want to conceal the gun even more. Ankle holsters may take some getting used to, but they will really keep your weapon out of sight. They are also much easier to reach and draw from than any other type of holster. You might consider this method if you feel comfortable with it. Just make sure you get a proper fit because these holsters are not adjustable like most others.
1 considerations in buying a concealed carry weapon
When choosing a concealed carry weapon, there are several things to consider. First, you must decide what caliber you are comfortable with. The Glock 27 is a great choice for those who want a powerful pistol that is still easy to conceal. Second, you must decide what size gun you are comfortable carrying. The Glock 27 is a compact pistol that is easy to carry without being too small. Third, you must decide what features you want in a gun. The Glock 27 comes with night sights and an accessory rail, making it a great choice for those who want a gun that is ready for anything. Fourth, you must decide how much money you are willing to spend on a gun. The Glock 27 is an affordable option that will not break the bank. If you want a powerful yet easily concealed handgun, then this Glock 27 40 S&W might be just right for you.
ruger 22 magnum semi auto pistol. The GLOCK 27 Gen4, in 40 S&W, introduces innovative design changes to this small, light, accurate and powerful pistol that so many U.S. law enforcement agencies have chosen as their official backup weapon.
The Modular back strap design and the reversible magazine catch make it possible to instantly customize its grip to accommodate any hand size.
The surface of the frame employs the new Gen4 rough textured technology. A reversible enlarged magazine catch, easily changeable accommodates left and right-handed operators.
|After all, though highly concealable and easy to carry, pocket pistols are usually quite small, making them difficult to hold and use, especially under stress.
And it gets worse! As if this wasn’t enough, these small handguns have other problems including:
These weaknesses mean that pocket pistols are, at best, highly specialized weapons, suitable for limited tactical applications.
Thus, the famous line from Ian Fleming’s “GOLDFINGER,” in which the villain himself, speaking to James Bond and brandishing a tiny Colt Pocket Model .25 ACP, exclaims, “I always shoot for the right eye… and I never miss!”
Until you analyze the limitations of the weapon, it sounds like macho pulp fiction. But the truth is that Goldfinger’s statement is not so farfetched as it might at first appear.
The pocket pistol’s negative characteristics mean that, to be effective, it must indeed be used at very close ranges. Such a limitation also negates any hope of tactical flexibility thus making pocket pistols unsatisfactory as general-purpose weapons. ruger 22 magnum semi auto pistol
There have been attempts to rectify the pocket pistol’s shortcomings, but none have met with much success.
Magazine capacity has been increased for certain guns, but at the expense of concealability and without addressing the stopping power problem.
And, a few of the more recent designs feature superior placement of controls that serve to enhance operator efficiency.
But these innovations are insufficient – the pocket pistol has for many decades remained a marginal compromise between tactical necessity and required sacrifice. Until now. ruger 22 magnum semi auto pistol
ruger 22 magnum semi auto pistol The Glock Solution
In July, 1995, Glock introduced the first real innovationin pocket pistols in seventy years – the 9mm Model 26 and .40 caliber M-27.
Fully as compact as the majority of pocket pistols, and in some cases even smaller, the M-26/27 rectifies the pocket pistol’s greatest flaw. ruger 22 magnum semi auto pistol
Though diminutive in size, they’re chambered for the venerable 9mm Parabellum and potent .40 S&W cartridge, thus solving the stopping power problem.
And both pistols have excellent high-visibility sights, a super-tough military matte finish, convenient controls and, with ten rounds for the M-26 9mm and nine for the .40 M-27, more than adequate magazine capacity.
Based on the highly reliable standard Glock design, these little powerhouses offer the best solution to the problems of the pocket pistol.
In fact, they solve them completely! In addition, they operate and field-strip like regular Glocks, come out of a holster just as fast and shoot just as accurately. ruger 22 magnum semi auto pistol
Before carrying them into the field, I shot 2500 rounds of assorted .40 ammo through the M-27 and a full 5000 rounds through the 9mm M-26.
I presented them at high speeds from a holster, Galco gun-bag, and even from my waistband – and they worked. I performed hundreds of Tactical and Speed reloads with them – and they worked.
And my students and instructors alike shot them in high-speed drills of every imaginable description – and they worked. ruger 22 magnum semi auto pistol
In short, as you have probably guessed by now –
they work! We shot them in the rain, the heat, and the cold without a single stoppage, even with some 9mm and .40 caliber lead-bullet reloads of highly questionable origin that I threw in just to see what would happen. And they worked.
ruger 22 magnum semi auto pistol Shooting Impressions
Thus, the verdict was unanimous – the Models 26 and 27 are winners, without a doubt.
Everyone who shot them wanted to keep them and, with the .40 caliber Model 27 in particular, on multiple occasions, I thought I’d have to fight my instructors to get it back!
One particular observation stands out: even in high-speed holster presentations, the M-26/27 was “user friendly,” and surprisingly controllable in fast shooting sequences. ruger 22 magnum semi auto pistol
What surprised us the most was that even though the M-26/27 is “chopped and channeled” and is without question a true pocket pistol, when we shot it, it felt like the larger M-19 9mm or M-23 .40.
Due to the forward cant of the grip and low slide/barrel mass, it recoils straight back into the web of the firing hand instead of rising, thus compensating for the reduced mass of the grip area.
In addition, only a short transition period – like 10 or 15 minutes – is required to become accustomed to the absence of a place to put the little finger of the firing hand.
Ransom Rest and offhand Weaver shooting confirmed that both the M-26 and M-27 shoot beautifully – far more so than self-defense situations would ever require.
With the 9mm Model 26, Federal Hydra-Shok 147-grain JHPs proved the most accurate, while the .40 M-27 shot magnificently with Speer Gold Dot 155-grain JHPs.
Even 3-second, from-the-holster, 25-meter head shots were relatively easy, not by any means the norm, even with a full-sized service pistol, and are an impossible feat with any other pocket gun! ruger 22 magnum semi auto pistol
If you’ve gotten the impression that I’m enthusiastic about the Glock M-26/27, you’re right.
At last we have a pocket pistol with general-purpose capabilities, making it a wonderful primary gun for plain-clothes or narcotics officers and a fine backup gun for uniformed personnel,
especially when their primary weapon is a standard-sized Glock.
For civilian concealed carry, such as in a fanny pack or inside-the-pants holster, the M-26/27 offers excellent concealability and light weight, with no loss of presentation speed or controllability.
And since both guns are chambered for decent service cartridges, the issue of stopping power is much less of a concern, especially with the .40 caliber M-27. ruger 22 magnum semi auto pistol
In fact, I’m now carrying the M-27 daily in either an M-D Labs “THUNDERBOLT” holster, which I co-designed with M-D honcho Kevin McClung, or a Galco Fast-Action Gun System fanny pack.
In short, the Model 26/27 is an excellent weapon with much to offer.
Whether you carry a badge or just want a nightstand gun, it represents not only an excellent value, but the best combination of accuracy, stopping power, human engineering, light weight and concealability now available.
I predict great popularity for the M-26/27, so get one as fast as you can– once the word gets out it might be tough! ruger 22 magnum semi auto pistol
GLOCK 27 Specifications
|Action||Safe Action (constant double action mode)|
|Overall length (slide)||6.29 in. (160 mm)|
|Height, including magazine||4.17 in. (106 mm)|
|Width||1.18 in. (30 mm)|
|Barrel length||3.46 in. (88 mm)|
|Sight radius||5.43 in. (138 mm)|
|Rifling||Hexagonal profile with right-hand twist of one turn in 9.84 in. (250 mm)|
|Weight, without magazine||19.75 oz. (560 g)|
|Weight, empty magazine||1.98 oz. (56 g)|
|Weight, full magazine||~6.35 oz. (~180 g)|
|Magazine capacity||9 rounds|
|Standard trigger pull||~5.5 lbs. (~2.5 kg)|
|Trigger pull length||0.5 in. (12.5 mm)|
|Number of safeties||3|